Thursday, March 8, 2012

Humorous Jokes

Hello good readers,
I wanted to make a post about putting up some jokes that I've enjoyed in the past few days. Many of them are quite childish or silly jokes, which I find to be the best sorts of jokes. I am not a fan of crude jokes, though sometimes I admit that I will laugh at them. I have been thinking of making some posts lately, but I have been very busy, and I have wondered myself at how un-intellectual or holy I am to make many of my posts. I am probably very open to ridicule by many, but I know that I too am a man, ignorant and weak as I am, and that the shared humanity that all men have is something that exalts us and grants us purpose. Our proper resting place transcends us and lies in God who so desired to show us that our place is not on this Earth that He chose to become man united to Himself (man and God). So let us in the spirit of friendship share some good jokes, rejoicing in the love of life, especially in hope of the one to come.

Now then, let's have some jokes! :-)



Do you think that stars clean themselves off in a meteor shower?

Do you think that fingers grow on palm trees?

Two men walked into a bar, the third one ducked.

What object is brown and stick-y? A stick.

Why didn't the ghost go to the birthday party? He had no body to go with.

How do Jedi Knights open up pdf files? They use Adobi Wan Kenobi.

What's a mouse that walks on two legs?
Mickey Mouse
What's a duck that walks on two legs?
Some might answer Donald Duck but ....all ducks walk on two legs.


What did the zero say to the eight?
Cool belt bro.

What did the letter B say to the number 8?
Stand up straight.

Hey do you have any up dog today?
What's up dog?
Nothing much bro, what's up with you?

Knock, Knock.
Who's there?
To.
To who?
To whom!

Do you think that rehab centers that give the "hokey-pokey" as part of their programs are better than other rehab centers because they make you turn yourself around?

Do you think that a doctor can stay away from himself by eating an apple a day?

I'll make sure to post more and more  jokes as I hear them, most of these are from my mother or from other joke websites that I've stumbled upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment